March 30, 2011

Please don't make it happen

i never felt like this before. happy with my life. i'm happy with my life before. but after u came into my life i be more and more and more and more happy. i've have someone that really loves me. my parent and all my family loves me. but, when i combine all together, my family + u + my friends = perfect life. i really have a perfect life. for me, u can be everything. u can be my family, my friend, and my lover. u can be all at the same time. and i feel comfortable with u, i feel safe with u. 

i know u can take care of me. 
i know u are responsible person. 
i know that u love me as much as i love u. 
i know we have the same goal in our relationship. 
i know we want to have family together.
i know we want to child together.
i know we want to grow old together.
i know we are suit to each other. 
and i know we are such a perfect couple.

but sometimes, i'm scared.i'm scared if anything happen to us. i'm scared.