April 01, 2011

Today is my last day

today is my last day. what i mean by last day? is it my last day to be a single? or, is it my last day in this world? u know what is the 2nd is it mean? death!

ok back to the topic. today is my last day in development team at Xeersoft. next week i will change to applications team. it's due to my request to do part time job at Xeersoft after my internship finish. they agreed with my request but i need to change to application team. this is because, now Xeersoft handle a lot of Econsave project. then application team need people to help them.

i need to change before finish my internship because they want me to feel how the apps team work. because the way of apps and dev team works is different. so, they want me to suit with the new environment early before i do the challenging task. actually i have no problem with that, because for me, this is the time where i can collect all the experience how to meet and deal with client. it's good right? in 5 month i can learn how to do a code, and also deal with the clients.

i hope everything will going well. so just wait till this monday. happy holiday guys (*_^)

p/s: i will going home tonight(*excited)

No comments:

Post a Comment