March 03, 2011

I'm Number 4

The reason why i writing about this entry because i'm so so so boring. i still at the office,and also i got work to do but i don't know why and where all my energy and my passion gone when i try to finish my documentation.

last night i watched this
 movie



















This story is about one handsome teenager name Danial at the first time and change to Jhon Smit after he moved to Paradise, Ohio. He actually is an alien from Lorien which hiding on the earth from being hunting by the evil creatures called Magodorian.  The end.

Haha, if u want to know more go and watch by yourself. This movie is really excited, suspense, and also romantic. That's what girl adore about the movie. Haha such a typical girl. Don't be jealous darling :D


  











This guy! OMG OMG OMG!!!!! He's really handsome in this movie. He's so charming, so cool, what else i can say? OMG ! you really drive me crazy last night Alex Pettyfer. Ok full stop. I love Mohd Syafick Effandi more than anyone else. **please somebody say i;m sweat :)















No comments:

Post a Comment